Sunday, December 20, 2009

It's a Wrap

I love this time of year for many reasons but one that reigns high on the list is that it gives me the opportunity to wrap a plethora of gifts at one time. I like wrapping presents and making them look pretty almost as much as I like giving the present itself. I've even asked for wrapping station organization systems as my Christmas present (I'm not anticipating getting it since everyone looks at me like I'm crazy when I ask for it. The one I really want is from Ballard Designs.)

This cuteness factor of this wrapping paraphernalia is reason enough to give a gift at Christmastime or anytime.

Venice Gaffer Tape from Two Peas in a Bucket


Partying Pears Gift Tags!



Petal Gift Wrap from Amy Butler

Alice in Wonderland Gift Tags


And the list could go on and on...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...