Sunday, July 20, 2014

Nursery Elements

I have a few more touches to do to the nursery before I post pictures but here is a preview of some of the essentials:


The glider is from Land of Nod and the dresser (which I promptly changed out the knobs) is Ikea (Hemnes 3-drawer).  That's not the crib I got but it is the bedding - also from Land of Nod.  The mirror is Serena and Lily and that's the actual paint color on the wall.

The crib (and this is a GREAT tip for anyone who is in the market) is fabulous.  I absolutely adore it.  I got it from Target but then discovered that Serena and Lily is also selling the exact same one!  I was proud of my "eye" on that one.  The crib looks like this:


It is more modern than my usual style but I actually love it.  It is very sturdy and also converts to a toddler bed for when Baby Jones gets older.

#cameronjonesinteriors #nurserydecor #nurseryelements #moodboard #moderntraditionalmix #boynursery #nurseryonabudget #targetcrib #adornedabode #ikeahemnesdresser

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...