Friday, May 24, 2013

A brief check in and some beautiful roses.

I am sorry for the long period of no posts for anyone out there reading this.  I have to say, every once in a while, I feel like I am talking to myself when I write these posts but then someone who I had NO IDEA was even reading my blog will say something to me and it gives me new found motivation.  Anyway, thank you to all of you who do read my posts!

I'm heading off to Oklahoma City tomorrow for a visit with my husband's grandparents.  I have no idea what to expect in the wake of all of the destruction from the tornados.  I am a little anxious about the trip but am hoping the weather will cooperate.

In the meantime, we've had bouts of sun, heat and rain here in DC which has done wonders for our flowers. Our roses have been going insane.  I am LOVING all of the fresh cut flowers in the house.  Not only are they beautiful but it saves me money from having to buy them!

My husband gets the photo credit for these but I thought they were too beautiful not to share.







I hope everyone has a safe and happy long holiday weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...