Sunday, July 13, 2014

Obsessed with these new Modular Carpets

I am obsessed with these new fun shaped modular carpets from KinderGROUND that I read about in the latest issue of House Beautiful.  They were designed for children's spaces but they are about as chic as any carpet pieces I've seen for other rooms.  This is going high up on my wish list for the next rug I get!


The shapes come in triangles, hexagons and diamonds and you can mix and match.  They are also larger in size than other modular carpet squares that are on the market.  Here are just a few of their great designs.














I'm almost finished with the nursery for Baby Jones and I had the hardest time finding a rug for the space that I liked so I ended up going veeeery neutral.  I am loving how the space turned out BUT these would have been so much fun to use!  Now I just need to find another space to design!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...