Monday, May 26, 2014

Luxury Shower Drains

Luxury Shower Drains?!  I know, right?  You've never given a moments thought about it until you are sitting here reading this.  But now that I've seen how pretty these are...normal, plain Jane drains seem downright drab.

This is the one I saw in Traditional Home that caught my eye:


So, of course, I had to see what other kinds were out there.  California Faucets has a big selection of luxury drains to match all kinds of styles.








Only downside is that I don't think we'll be doing a bathroom remodel anytime soon.  We FINALLY finished getting our kitchen redone (new counter tops and back splash) and painting the nursery so my husband has put the kibosh on any other home renovations for the foreseeable future!  

Hope everyone had a safe and happy Memorial Day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...