Sunday, May 4, 2014

Jenny Wolf Interiors

I read about Jenny Wolf Interiors in the latest issue of Traditional Home and was immediately intrigued by the tagline to describe her - "home as autobiography".  This is my favorite type of design - one that incorporates cohesive design planning but doesn't strip a home of all of its personal assets - things the home owner loves, cherishes and makes their home unique.  I try to channel this type of design in my own home - from incorporating family heirlooms and treasures from my mom and grandmothers and incorporating my own, slightly more contemporary taste along with the antiques.

So, when I searched through New York-based designer Jenny Wolf's residential portfolio, I fell in love immediately.  Apologies for the number of photos but they were all too beautiful...and this is just a sampling - visit her residential portfolio for more greatness.  Look how each space tells a story of an individual homeowner and not the just the designer.  Enjoy!

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...