Friday, November 29, 2013

On My Christmas Wishlist

Today is Black Friday.  I don't do shopping on Black Friday cause I'm usually finishing up my shopping at this point.  Plus, me and crowds don't mix so well.  In honor of Black Friday, I'm sharing a few things on my Christmas wishlist.

I know, Christmas is about giving, not receiving.  And I truly believe that.  I much prefer giving gifts to getting them.  I love to shop for others and find the perfect gift.  And then I love to wrap them.

But, let's be honest, I'd definitely be a little sad if I didn't have anything to unwrap on Christmas.  My husband keeps asking me what I want for Christmas.  He has asked for me to set up a Pinterest page with some ideas for him.  So, because I'm such a good wife, I complied.  :)

 bag, Anthropologie

 earrings, Anthropologie

 ring, Banana Republic

 flats, Kate Spade

 necklaces, Etsy

 print, Lulie Wallace

 monogrammed jewelery box, C Wonder

 necklace, Stella and Dot

flats, Tory Burch

What are you wishing for?

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...