Monday, November 11, 2013

Akseizer Design Group

Every day when I get home from work, I take my dogs for a walk.  99.9% of the time, we take the same route (I'm exciting that way) which takes us past this:


I have been meaning every day to look it up because I know the sign said "design group" but I couldn't tell from my window stalking if it is commercial or residential or architecture or what.  I finally remembered to look for it today and my curiosity if piqued.

I found their website which has a beautiful picture of an interior and nothing else.

I did a little more searching and found a blog called DC by Design (um, I hide out under a rock, I tell you! How did I miss this?!) who recently did a post on the new office space.

ADG stands for Akseizer Design Group and they do in fact do both commercial and residential design.  The principle designer, Jeff Akseizer, was recently named one of DC's Design Stars by Washington Life Magazine:



This is definitely one design firm I'll be keeping a look out for in the future!

(photo credits here)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...