Monday, September 23, 2013

Halloween Idea Round Up

I. LOVE. FALL.

It is far and away my favorite season (even though Christmas, my favorite holiday is technically in the winter), Fall is when I get to anticipate the coming of my favorite holiday.  I love the weather.  I love the crispness in the air, the change of the colors of leaves, fires in the evening, candles lit, hot cider, comfort foods, pumpkins...you name it, I love it.

Second to Christmas, I think Halloween is my next favorite holiday.  It is mostly because I love decorating for Halloween.  Every year I try to do a little more so that I am building up my Halloween decoration collection over time.  Pinterest has some awesome ideas for Halloween that I am going to have to try.  I thought I'd share a few of my favorites with you:

First, DIY Halloween Garland.  How adorable would this be on a mantle?


Chalk paint pumpkins.  Love the mix of matte with metallic.


Loving this funky skeleton Halloween wreath.  I made a wreath last year but I think I'm going to have to up the ante.


I work at a medical school...we've got plenty of surgical gloves around.  Love this idea for a punch bowl. Easy and affordable!


Ombre pumpkin.  How cool.  Definitely not over ombre yet...


Simple, low cost idea with a high impact.  Love these black lace votives.  I want them on my mantle as well.

Okay, avert your eyes because this one is not for the faint of heart.  I don't know who thought of this or how anyone could eat these but they were too amazing not to share - finger sugar cookies!  How could anyone eat that??!!


Pumpkin bats. Adorbs.


My grandmother left me her milk glass collection.  My house is so tiny that I can't display all that I want but this gives me a great idea to try!  Love the colors together.


Do you have any cool Halloween ideas to share?

Links to all of these ideas can be found via my Halloween Pinterest Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...