Sunday, September 1, 2013

Fall is on the way...

I know this because a) it is Labor Day weekend which marks the end of summer; b) football is already all my husband can watch on the tv; and c) all of my favorite catalogs are showing pictures of cozy Halloween themes and roaring fires.  Hands down my favorite time of the year.

In anticipation of this great season, One King's Lane is having a sale on throws today and I am in love with all of them.  I literally have a throw on every chair in my house.  I love to cozy up in the winter and in the summer my husband keeps the air conditioning blasting so high that I need one even in the hottest months.

These throws are just happy...and better yet?  Affordable!









Lots more here.  Bundle up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...