Sunday, June 9, 2013

Oh, my, O!

The bad news is that my dogs have ruined a rug in my living room.  The good news is that my husband is insistent that I pick out a new rug stat.  Music to my ears!  I have had the same type of rug in our living room for a while but I've decided it is time to spice things up.  I went to my go-to source for rugs - Overstock.  They have a huge selection and great prices and because I am an O-Rewards member, I get free shipping and money back.  (No, I am not paid to say that - I really like Overstock).

Anyway, I thought I'd seen most of their rugs but lately there were a whole lot of new ones that I am obsessed with!  This is going to be a tough decision.

Here are some of my favorites:



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...