Sunday, March 10, 2013

Homework

My homework for my design course this week was to create a mood board for a house I renovated in a previous assignment.  My "homeowners" are young, fun and entertain frequently.  All of these elements don't necessarily have to go in the living room but are suggestions of what I would use throughout the house.  Furniture is kept simple and neutral to make way for bright pops of color in the accessories.  Fabrics are bold and graphic, metals and finishings are mixed in the furniture and texture and accents are whimsical and ecclectic.  Comfort and coziness are important.  Pieces that double with storage are another important feature to make the design livable.

1 comment:

  1. Can I steal this mood board for my house? :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...