Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Turkey Day, Ya'll!

Looking forward to spending the day with a mix of family and friends that we are hosting this year. My husband has been up since 6am smoking the turkey, the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade is on TV (right in Herald Square in NYC where we just stayed last weekend!) and I'm getting ready to start cookin'.

I purchased this garland kit from Paper Source last weekend and hung it on the mirror in our kitchen.  Feeling festive.


Yesterday I tried my hand at my first attempt at making cranberry sauce.  It was surprisingly easy...now we'll see how it tastes.


Got some fresh flowers to set the table.


Now I'm tackling the problem of how we are going to fit 11 people in this teeny tiny house.  We'll all be thankful if we can find a seat around the table(s).


I do have a lot to be Thankful for this year.  Wishing you and your family a very Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...