Monday, November 19, 2012

Felt Mistletoe Craft



I've seen a couple of little felt mistletoe ornaments lately on Pinterest and most recently from Wisteria.  Instead of paying $12-$20 I realized that I already had all of the materials to make my own.  So, I did.

Here was my inspiration from Wisteria:


I started out by cutting out the shapes from the felt.





Then I assembled it so it looked like Mistletoe.  I used spray adhesive to hold it together.  I sprayed it on top of newspaper to try to make less of a mess.  I also went ahead and tied the pieces of felt up at the top to secure them.


Then, all that was left was to add the white "berries" and tie a bow.  I am thrilled with how it turned out.  My husband is thrilled that I didn't "waste" the money.  Score.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...