Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Tuesday Tip: Bar Keeper's Friend



As I read over this post, it sounds like an infomercial but I stand behind my claims that this stuff really works!

This stuff is a miracle worker. No joke. It is mostly a kitchen miracle but it is also universally handy anywhere else in your house. I do not know how I lived without it before my husband introduced it to me.

The best thing about it is how it cleans pots and pans. We were super lucky and got beautiful All Clad pots and pans as a wedding gift and I was worried about keeping them looking new and shiny. Silly me. I should have remembered that we have Bar Keeper's friend. No matter what kind of stains or food you get stuck on your pots, this stuff takes it off with ease.

We have a black stove top. We wipe up the biggest of crumbs first and then sprinkle some Bar Keeper's Friend down on it. Wipe up everything else thanks to this stuff.

Clean the metal around your sink in no time flat and it won't leave streaks or anything but shine behind.

More cleaning ideas on the Bar Keeper's Friend website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...