Thursday, December 21, 2017

Thoughtful and easy Christmas gift for teachers, neighbors, friends, etc.

My son has multiple preschool teachers and caregivers that I wanted to give a little gift for the holidays to show our appreciation.  I wanted to give something that is practical and useful but just a plain old gift card sometimes seems a little thoughtless to me.  But, at the end of the day, they are all working hard and sometimes a gift card so they can purchase exactly what they want is a nice gesture. 


This year, we got them a Starbuck's gift card (they have the cutest cards this year in the shape of ornaments!). 



In order to make the gift a little more thoughtful, I got these mugs from Anthropologie with their first initial, filled them with some sweet treats and affixed the gift card to the gift as the tag.  They were a big hit!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...