Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Cannot Get Enough of Caitlin McGauley's Whimsical Art

For a while now I've been following Caitlin McGauley on my Insta feed.  It just gives me a burst of happiness when I scroll through and see her work.  And the more that I see, the more obsessed I have become.  I love watercolor in general because it reminds me of my mom.  She always painted in watercolor in a fun and whimsical way.  Caitlin has these amazing way of making very traditional things feel fresh and modern at the same time.  I adore her use of colors and style.

She's got original paintings for sale (although my most favorites have all quickly sold!):












She also sells prints:




And she does illustration for huge clients like Domino Magazine, Kate Spade and Tiffany and Co. to name a few!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...