Tuesday, October 22, 2013

No Bake Cheesecake


My husband complained the first time I made this because he thought it looked like I just jammed whipped cream in a graham cracker pie crust...and, in fairness, that is pretty much what it looks like.  But once you taste it, it is crazy how it tastes just like cheesecake...only lightened up!  It was good enough for me to make again and so easy that it is on my go-to list for quick desserts.

What You'll Need:


  • 8 oz whipped topping (I like Tru-Whip)
  • 8 oz 1/3 less fat Philadelphia Cream Cheese
  • 9 inch reduced fat Graham Cracker Crust
  • 1/4 cup sugar
  • 1 tsp lemon or lime juice (I have used lime both time and really like it)

What You'll Do:

Whip together the cream cheese, sugar and lime juice until thoroughly combined.  


Fold in the whipped topping and put into graham cracker crust.  


Chill and serve.



Yes, you read that correctly.  That's all there is to it!

Original recipe from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...