Tuesday, August 28, 2012

The Scout Guide comes to Alexandria


I am totally stoked.  I've had a long time love affair with Charlottesville and wanting to move there.  So much so that a few years ago I found this little website called The Scout Guide for Charlottesville and have been living vicariously through it for a while now.  

This weekend when I was in Charlottesville (and finally got to visit the much anticipated And George!) I found out two things - 1) Scout has gone into publication with awesome free guides that you can pick up at local stores for FREE and 2) they have expanded to other areas - to include Alexandria!  (See sample book cover above).  

The thing I love about these guides is that they promote shopping local - great stores and services that you can only find in the cities that they are featuring.  Another thing to love?  The books are so pretty that you can save them to sit on your book shelf!  Did I mention they are free?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...