1. You are not spending all of your money right before the holidays. You are spacing it out throughout the year.
2. You aren't buying something just for the sake of buying it. You can shop along the way and find meaningful gifts for people.
3. You have all of your presents ahead of time to avoid crowded stores and malls and you can enjoy the holiday season with out the stress.
4. You can start wrapping your presents early enough so that they a) look pretty and b) decorate the area underneath your tree!
5) Shopping and having an excuse to buy things is FUN.
I don't even know how I got on this store's email distribution but they have got some great stuff - and great gift ideas (which is where the whole Christmas conversation came into play).
Dad, brother or husband - if you are reading this, these are some good ideas for me. Hint, hint. Oh wait, this was supposed to be about buying for other people, I forgot. Anyway, look at some of C Wonder's great gifts!
Are you in the gift giving Christmas spirit yet? Okay, I'll stop. I'll let you at least get through Halloween...