Sunday, July 1, 2012

Antelope Head for the Dining Room

Some people probably feel that the whole antler trend is over.  I am not over it yet.  I have been loving some of the different items in West Elm etc. but just couldn't make up my mind on which ones I loved the most.

My husband and I went to downtown Frederick, MD a few weeks ago on a little day trip.  We found this great home design store (of course I can't remember the name of it now) and I fell in love with this antler head.  It wasn't white like I wanted but I loved how the antlers formed a heart.  At $25 I couldn't pass them up.  All they needed was a little paint...

Here is what it looked like before:



And then after a little high gloss white paint all "mounted" up on our dining room wall.




My plan is to do a gallery wall of art around the mirror but one thing at a time...

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...