Sunday, April 22, 2012

Sheridan French

Surprisingly I'm nowhere near over ikat.  I still can't get enough.  I've been wanting a swim coverup/tunic thingy in ikat but wasn't able to find one before I went to Aruba.  Of course I found one now:

The designer is Sheridan French.  As I've said a few times on this blog over the course of the years, I am not one to be taking fashion advice from.  That said, how cute are some of her other dresses and clothes?







Don't forget your purse!


And because this is, after all, a blog mostly about home and design, Sheridan French even has accents for the home...all in my beloved ikat.




As if you need another reason to love Sheridan French?  A children's line is coming soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...