Sunday, April 1, 2012

Accent Wall in the Kitchen

My husband finished painting the dining room. It is actually an eat in part of the kitchen. Of course I forgot to take any before pictures but luckily I did snap a picture of what the color used to look like.  I HATED it.


I've never been a fan of accent walls so don't ask me what possessed me to do one here.  And the idea for the green kind of came out of no where.  I guess it was spring fever.  But, I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.  And, bottom line is if I get sick of it, we only have to repaint one wall.


Eventually I would like to get a corner cabinet for over where the green bookshelf with glassware is.  For now, that will have to work.


The big mirror really does make the space feel a lot bigger.


Now I just need to get new counter tops and backsplash and maybe paint the cabinets...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...