Sunday, March 11, 2012

Eat In Kitchen Inspiration

In our new house we don't really have a formal dining room.  The previous owners remodeled and busted out the wall between the kitchen and the dining room so we have one large room (okay, well, this house is still small but you know what I mean) separated by an island.  The cabinets and appliances are in good shape but I am not a fan of the backsplash or the counter tops. 

Anyway, I've been looking for some inspiration and have found some of the coolest dining spaces on Pinterest lately and I thought I'd share some. 

Seriously, every time I start thinking I've read every design blog under the sun, read every design magazine, and shopped online at every store and that there can't possibly be anything new out there, I get proven wrong...I'm pretty obsessed with these spaces and they all feel so fresh to me.

This one is my absolute favorite.  There are two images so you can see it from different angles.  I want to move in IMMEDIATELY.  I'm wild for the artwork, the pattern on the chairs, everything.



Here are some other pretty amazing spaces...











Now I just need to get to work on my own...

All images via Pinterest.

1 comment:

  1. Love it! I really like the last one, too. Can't wait to see what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...