Monday, November 29, 2010

Terrain

For those of you who, like me, adore Anthropologie, here's a little tip I learned about today over at Loft & Cottage.  The parent company, Anthropologie has opened a new store called Terrain which has a lot of the same awesomeness with a more nature-inspired, garden-y feel.  Their store is located in Glen Mills, PA - take a look at some of the goodness!





But, fear not.  For those of you who aren't in the vicinity of Pennsylvania, you can visit there online store.  Here are some of my favorites from their online site:

EAT napkins
 
Etched platter

Iron and Wood Butcher Block (vintage find)

Mistletoe Candle

Star Sconce

Polka dotted hand towel

Rope Pendant

2 comments:

  1. Speaking of vintagey gardeny things, are we ever going to Lucketts or Chartreuse?

    I love that chair upholstered in burlap sacks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shoutout, Cameron! I could not get enough Terrain, and it's a good thing I don't live close by. Of course, there's always online shopping!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...