Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Black in the Bath

This Oklahoma home was featured recently in Domino.  It caught my attention immediately because the article was about how the home blended old and new - something anyone who knows me knows I'm passionate about.  Yes, it was beautifully done and well styled but the thing that stuck out to me the most was the bathroom.  It's ALL BLACK tile.  And I cannot get over how contemporary it looked even with such traditional and classic tile.

via Domino

For a long time now, I've dreamed of painting a room black but hadn't thought about all black tile in a bathroom.  Sure, you see lots of black and white mixed but think about it: it won't show dirt like lighter tile and grout!  And so sleek looking.  Here are  a few other {mostly} black tile bathrooms that I rounded up.  Definitely filing this idea away for when I get to redo a bathroom...

 via Abigail Ahern

via Apartment Therapy 

via Apartment Therapy 

 via DigsDigs

 via feedly

via ideas for bathroom 

via Kohler

Do any of you have all black tile in your bathroom?  Would love to know if it is as easy to maintain as I am imagining it is!  

#blackbathrooms #blacktile  #blackbathroomtile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...