Thursday, December 22, 2011

New Abode

So we moved into the new house a couple of weeks ago.  We're slowly settling in and definitely still unpacking but I am having so much fun so far.  I can't wait for a week off work next week to hopefully get more done.  Here are a couple of pictures to give you an idea...

Kitchen:


Master:

 Guest bedroom:


Christmas tree:


Mantle:

Console table by the front door (with the gorgeous Christmas cactus my sweet friend Diana gave us):


We've already started on a few projects and I can't wait to see the finished results.  Lots more posts to come in 2012 about the house, I'm sure!

Heading to New Mexico for Christmas tomorrow - Merry Christmas to all!!

1 comment:

  1. Your house looks lovely. Enjoy New Mexico and have a merry Christmas!

    I clearly didn't make it to the DC area on this trip. Perhaps next time!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...