Sunday, October 23, 2011

Exciting news...

They accepted our offer on the house!  We had our home inspection yesterday and everything went pretty smoothly - the roof isn't falling down, the heating and air conditioning units and appliances are fairly new so barring any unforeseen issues (c'mon, this is MY life we're talking about, you know) then we'll be moving in a month or so to our new digs.  I'm dreaming of all of the decorating possibilities!

For example: I found this in a magazine lately (I think it was House Beautiful or Traditional Home?) and I can't stop looking at it.  I think this is sort of the direction I want to go with our master bedroom except our headboard is creamier with nailhead trim.  But I like the neutralness that can be feminine or masculine...

(Don't mind the shot of the tablecloth behind it.)


I feel like going neutral will be more timeless...or is it too safe?  Decisions, decisions.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats! That's great news! I like the neutral bedroom. You can always add small pops of color and change them out when you get tired of them. BTW, love the bear hat for Carter. I'll post a pic on FB soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! That's excellent news. You guys staying in the Alexandria area?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie - would love to see Carter in the hat!!

    Cahill - yep, here in Old Town in Alexandria - get yourself to the east coast already!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...